Today’s world is so demanding and fast-paced that it can be hard to carve out time to celebrate yourself.
If you need some inspiration or want to get in touch with your independent side, these wild woman quotes can give you what you need.
From quotes that speak to your gypsy soul to ones that celebrate the wild woman sisterhood, you can feel more empowered and connected to your fellow women.
Wild woman quotes are perfect ways to decorate your journal, dream board, or bedroom walls.
If you need a mental boost, check out these 36 wild quotes for the free spirit wild woman within.
Looking for more inspirational quotes? Check out these other popular posts:
- 160 Adventure And Travel Quotes And Captions For Instagram
- 88 Best Sunset Quotes And Captions For Instagram
- 101 Inspiring Boss Lady Quotes And Mantras
- 115 Best Business Quotes For Entrepreneurs
Best Free Spirit & Wild Woman Quotes
Gypsy Soul Quotes
- She had a gypsy soul and a warrior spirit. She made no apologies for her wild heart. She left normal and regular to explore the outskirts of magical and extraordinary. And she was glorious.
–Michele Rose Gilman
- What is a Wanderess? Bound by no boundaries, contained by no countries, tamed by no time, she is the force of nature’s course.
- When she walked, it was as if the earth walked with her.
- My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there.
- The wild winds called to her soul and through the ground she felt the thundering hooves of freedom.
- As a woman I have no country. As a woman I want no country. As a woman, my country is the whole world.
Be Wild Quotes
7. I’ve lost my wild heart once. Twice. Too many times to count. I’ve lost her most often when I’ve forgotten myself, when I’ve denied my own truths, when I’ve pushed down the need to create for so long that my heart…she finds better things to do. The funny thing is, that the losing and the finding are interwoven. We must lose our wild hearts from time to time, I believe. We must so that we know why we need them. We must, so that we remember that in order to be found we must go into the wilderness. Sometimes, it is only in the getting lost that we can find our way back home.
8. Here’s the thing about wildflowers–they take root wherever they are, grow strong through the wind, rain, pain, sunshine, blue skies and starless nights. They dance, even when it seems there is nothing worth dancing for. They bloom with or without you.
9. I was made to be wild, wicked and free, to carve out my own crazy destiny, to find a place in this world where I can be the most authentic version of me.
–Christy Ann Martine
10. Release your majestic mind, embrace your untamed inner spirit. Break free from captivity, avoid society…You were born to be free.
11. The doors to the world of the wild are few but precious. If you have a deep scar, that is a door, if you have an old, old story, that is a door. If you love the sky and the water so much you almost cannot bear it, that is a door. If you yearn for a deeper life, a full life, a sane life, that is a door.
–Clarissa Pinkola Estes
In the Wild Quotes
12. At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.
13. You won’t find me dancing in a club at night but you will find me climbing mountains to see the sunrise, with a glimmer of hope and a smile on my face…
14. My wild spirit is my deepest truth, my greatest expression and my highest love. It cannot be contained. It defies rules and explanations and logic. I embrace my untamed spirit and unleash her into a world that is meant to be filled with joy and love and laughter. I feel the wind in my hair, lift my gaze to the sky, raise my arms and invite the thunder. I remember how great it feels to be exposed and wildly alive.
15. Let us dance in the sun wearing flowers in our hair and let us huddle together as darkness takes over. We are at home amidst the birds and the trees for we are children of nature.
–Susan Polis Schutz
16. Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.
Quotes About Wild Women
17. She was the type who chased, who danced into your life like a spring storm, and left you battered and quaking in the wake.
18. A powerful woman is a heat resistant and storm bracing calibre. There is nothing she cannot handle.
–Gift Gugu Mona
19. She is the kind of queen that knows her crown isn’t on her head but in her soul.
20. And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.
21. I want to live my life without filters. I don’t walk on eggshells. I say what I want…
22. I am not eccentric. It’s just that I am more alive than most people. I am an unpopular electric eel set in a pond of catfish.
She’s Wild and Free Quotes
23. Some days, I am more wolf than woman, and I am still learning how to stop apologizing for my wild.
24. She was a wild one; always stomping on eggshells that everyone else tiptoed on.
25. I will never become a well-behaved woman.
26. I like to be a free spirit. Some don’t like that, but that’s the way I am.
27. I’m not a bird. No net will ensnare me. I’m a human being that has her own independent will.
28. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
–Louisa May Alcott
29. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
30. A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.
31. The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it…
32. I must be a mermaid…I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.
Wild Woman Sisterhood Quotes
33. One woman is a tiny divine spark in a timeless sisterhood tapestry collective; All of us are Wild Women.
34. The loneliest woman in the world is the woman without a close woman friend.
35. But darling, we weren’t given this wild soul just to merely exist. Our mission is to shake up the world, turn it upside down and show our fellow humans the difference between breathing and being alive.
36. The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce. Women of indomitable will.
Final Thoughts – Free Spirit Wild Woman Quotes
Our gathered wild woman quotes can inspire you to celebrate your wild side. Whether you need some emotional support or simply enjoy the poetry many wild woman quotes employ, you can find one that speaks to you.